Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (images or text) on the Cardsy site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• attempt to decompile or reverse-engineer any software on Cardsy’s web site;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cardsy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
Your account info (i.e. name, address, email) that you provide is encrypted using a secure server (SSL). SSL is designed to render info unreadable if anyone tries to intercept it. PayPal is used as a method of payment, so your credit card number and other personal info is safe and secure via their trusted system.
© 2018 cardsy